Parent Teacher League
CHS is more than a school. It is a community and extended family. Your children aren’t the only ones who build relationships at school – we, as parents, do as well. There are many opportunities to connect with, build, and serve the CHS community. The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is a great place to start. The PTL is made up of many members and committees. This allows parents to serve in the specific areas where they feel most passionate and can bring their unique gifts and talents. We all lead such busy lives, but we don’t want to miss opportunities to enrich the educational experience and be involved in our children’s lives.
Please contact either of us to determine how you can make your families’ experience at CHS the best it can be!
Annual PTL Events
- All School Picnic and Dedication Service
- Veterans Day Assembly
- Christmas Wreath Sale
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Days
- Used Uniform and Book Sales
- Mother's Day Plant Sale
- Family Field Days
- and many others!
2023-24 Leadership Committee
Deborah DeBlasi: Events Coordinator
Katie Dineson: Finance Coordinator
- August 29 - Cry/Celebrate Gathering at drop off
- August 31 - Dedication Picnic
- September 22 - 7:45a.m.
- October 20 - 7:45a.m.
- October 26 - Paid Dress Down Day for PTL
- November 9 - Veteran's Day Assembly
- December 2 – Christmas Decorating 9am-12pm
- December 8 - 7:45a.m.
- December 14 - Christmas Breakfast for Teachers/Staff
- January 19 - 7:45a.m.
- February 23 - 7:45a.m.
- March 4-8 - Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- March 15 - 7:45a.m.
- April 1 - Paid Dress Down Day for PTL
- April 19 - 7:45a.m.
- April 19 – Father/Daughter Dance K-5 5:30pm
- May 9-10 - Mother's Day Plant Sale
- May 17 - 7:45a.m.
- June 3-4 - Used Book/Uniform Sale
- June 7 - PTL Family Night