Christian Heritage School welcomes qualified international students seeking an F1 Visa to grades 7-12 (ages 12 to 18). CHS is proud to offer an education that is both academically rigorous, with great college outcomes, but more importantly, an education undergirded by a biblical worldview.
The following are some universities CHS graduates have been accepted:
University of Pennsylvania
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Congratulations to Benjamin Li, CHS class of 2022, on his acceptance to MIT. Studying at CHS the past several years, Benjamin also took math classes at Yale, and excelled in both local and national math competitions, competing on the CHS math team. We wish Benjamin every success and God’s blessings in the future!
We hope the following information will help you to understand our program and the requirements needed to apply, be accepted, and enroll at CHS.
Applying to Christian Heritage School
Submit the online Application for International Students and the Application Fee ($100).
Submit the required documents to the admissions office:
- Copy of applicant’s passport title page
- Copy of bank statement (proof of funds)
- Copy of academic records for the last 3 years
- Teacher recommendation
- Test results from one of the following (within the past 6 months): iTEP SLATE, ELTiS, or IELTS
Enrolling at Christian Heritage School
If accepted, the student will receive an acceptance letter with enrollment instructions. In order to reserve a space, the following must be received:
- Signed Enrollment Agreement
- Tuition deposit ($5000 USD)
- Completed Blackbaud Tuition form
- Health Record and Release Form
- Copy of official immunization record, translated into English
- Once the required enrollment items are received, original documents and an I-20 will be express mailed to the accepted student's family.
- The balance of the tuition is due approximately 3 weeks after the I-20 is issued.
- Home stay assignments will be sent to accepted and enrolled students by mid-July.
Tuition and Fees for International Students
International Student Fees include: tuition, host family fees (room & board), books, iPad lease & insurance fees (for high school students), health insurance, medical exam, annual college visit trip, daily school lunches, overnight retreat and class trip, transportation to and from the airport, and orientation.
Program Fees for the 2022-23 School Year:
- High School - $49,500
- Middle School - $43,500
- Lower School - $34,100
- If ESL/English Lab is required, there is an additional fee of $2,000.
(Must score 80 or higher on the TOEFL to opt out of English Lab)
New International students are not required to complete summer reading assignments unless they are entering 11th or 12th grades and taking a college-level class.
Visits from Family
We love to meet our students' parents and families! If you are planning a visit to the U.S., please let us know so that we can meet you in person. Since public transportation is limited in the Trumbull area, it is suggested that you rent a car for your visit. Below are some hotel recommendations in the area: